Are you an experienced international new business sales in aviation or logistics?
Unilode offers you a challenging role, in which you will develop and maintain relationships with prospects and new customers, manage tenders and sign new ULD Management and MRO contracts.
You ensure regional sales target and budget are realised and exceeded (Win)
- Develop new business strategies resulting in (profitable) topline growth.
- Identify sales, cross and upselling opportunities in close conjunction with the Sales team and (regional) ULD Management and MRO operations teams.
- Generate leads based on the market segmentation plan, establish contacts with prospects on various levels.
- Prepare, present and follow up on commercial offer.
- Plan, organise and lead (periodic) prospect calls and meetings, sales presentations and contract negotiations, obtain customer signatures.
You ensure new customers are retained and harvested (Keep & Grow)
- Plan, organise and lead the implementation process for new customers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and contract performance, ensuring excellent customer service and experience, aligned closely with local account management.
- Build strong personal relations, both internal and external.
- Act as main contact towards prospects and gain a thorough understanding of (potential) customer’s goals, needs and challenges.
Preferably based in Amsterdam (Schiphol AMS), The Netherlands.
Experience and skills required:
- Master’s degree level sales (management)/business education.
- Proven track record in relevant sales experience, preferably in aviation or logistics.
- Fluent in English and another language (preferably French, Arabic or German).
- Existing aviation/logistics knowledge.
- True hunter’s spirit, proven track record in growing a business.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate, able to interpret sales metrics.
- Flexible & self-motivated, able to maintain accuracy under pressure.
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Extensive Travel (domestic and international) will be required.
Unilode provides specialist services for the aviation industry including ULD and galley cart management, supply, maintenance and repair solutions.
For more information contact Nienke de Boer +31654982428 or apply with your resume on email@example.com