Are you an experienced sales support specialist in an international environment?
Unilode offers you a challenging role, in which you will assist the EMEA Sales team with developing and maintaining customer relationships and new business acquisition and ensure smooth Sales team operations.
Support with retaining and harvesting customers (Keep & Grow)
- Set up and execute smart (administrative) processes to support sales/action planning, e.g. CPI updates, regional call preparation and airline DO160 approvals.
- Prepare meeting presentations, minutes and customer-specific management information and support with contract renewals.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance, monitor customer satisfaction, mutually agreed KPIs and contract performance, ensuring excellent customer service and experience.
Support with realising regional sales targets and budget (Win)
- Liaise with the Sales team to develop new business strategies, assist with lead generation and identify cross and upselling opportunities.
- Maintain the Sales Funnel and manage and report on relevant sales data, keep record of sales trends and suggest sales process improvements.
Build strong personal relations, both internal and external
- Use contacts within the team, with regional ULD Management and MRO operations and the Americas and APAC regions to optimize EMEA Sales activities.
Preferably based in Amsterdam (Schiphol AMS), The Netherlands.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor/Associate Degree level business/sales/office management education.
- Proven track record as Sales support specialist, Sales support associate or similar relevant role(s) in an international environment, preferably in aviation/logistics.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practice.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret sales metrics.
- Flexible & self-motivated, able to maintain accuracy under pressure.
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Unilode provides specialist services for the aviation industry including ULD and galley cart management, supply, maintenance and repair solutions. www.unilode.com
For more information contact Nienke de Boer +31654982428 or apply with your resume on email@example.com